Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Merry Christmas!

I've been sitting at my desk, mountain view out my window, writing Christmas cards to get in the mail, searching and wondering if I have correct addresses for all of those on my list.

With every envelope addressed my thoughts wander to years past and all the time that has passed since we moved out of California, jaunted around the country for so many years, following Bill's job where it has taken us, now, back to the west side of the country and, hopefully, finally settled here in Nevada.

Lives are busy. Raising kids and all the chaos that goes along with it. Jobs, family and just plain getting through the day. People come and go throughout our lives and it leaves me wondering if anyone thinks of us so far away from their daily grind.

As I finish up my cards, admittedly, the first cards in a couple of years that I've sent out, know that I am thinking of every family member and friend that comes to mind, wishing everyone a blessed and happy Christmas season!

For those who have lost a precious loved one this year, my prayers have been with you and my heart aches for your loss. Words aren't enough to comfort such a loss most times, but know my love is with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment