Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Looking forward to all things Fall?

We can all agree, I think, that this year has been more than crazy. So many things. It's not hard to imagine looking forward to something in the future. Anything. The little things. 



Although Fall Festivals will not be happening around here, I'm sure, I'm looking forward to being able to go back to Apple Hill one day soon. The stands. The art. The orchards. The festive atmosphere. I have really good memories of this place.

Fall arriving brings visions of cooler weather (not for a while), the beginning of the holiday season, (people already talking about Halloween here), the sights and smells of the season. 



As candles fly off the shelves every year I am so thankful that I learned about the negative effects of these items. Wished I had learned about it sooner, but you only know what you know until you know better. 

I'm not going to get on the soap box about all the things, but I encourage you to do some research, especially if you love your candles. I did for a long time and still miss them... until I get close to them. Then I remember why I love my diffuser. 


Jump on over to the Young Living Blog, The Lavender Life, and take a look at these diffuser blends that will want to try! You can live without candles. No, really! You can!


If you want to learn more about Young Living and a less toxic home environment just let me know!  Comment here or on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment