Friday, January 4, 2019

#52pickup2019


For a couple of years now, I've been joining Stephanie Ackerman and her Documented Faith series. And every year I slack off and don't complete everything. I read all the posts, but haven't done the art that you can do along with it and that makes me sad. 

One of my goals for this year is to finish things! I have a hard time finishing things. It's a me thing and I need to work on a lot of me things.

This year, we are doing 52 Pick Up and I've started and being gentle and non-judgemental with myself. You can read about it HERE.




We are using a deck of cards and altering them with each week's verse. For January, I'm using the artwork already done by Stephanie, easing myself into doing some art myself. The first weeks verse is Job 11:13-18. I wrote it down and put it on the back of the card.

I love the way this is set up; small and portable, so I can carry it around with me and refresh myself with lessons I'm learning along the way.

Check out her blog: Homegrown Hospitality for all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment