Tuesday, January 15, 2019

All Those Pictures

It's been a while since I've done any scrapbooking. Currently, I'm working on a gift album. It's coming along nicely, but I can't show it here yet. I've been organizing things in the art room. It's a bit chaotic, but it's getting better. I'm getting things done!

I ordered the Scrap Rack a couple of weeks ago, hoping to get things organized and within reach so I will actually use the stuff.

 
I was SO happy to see this huge box on the front porch when it was delivered. Well, Bill saw it and let me know there was a huge box on the porch. I almost always need an assistant in assembling things and on this occasion, it was Mary filling that position.

It's coming along nicely, and actually got some things done with it yesterday, even though I had a new scraproom companion with me.

We tired her out quite a bit before I headed to the scraproom, hoping she would nap and she did.

I am having a bit of trouble with the Scrap Rack, I must admit. I have a bit of an issue with the binders coming open and the pages tearing easily. I'm determined to make it work, though.

After all these years playing with pictures and such a long time since I have played with pictures, I still love Creative Memories. I went on the website this morning to look around at the new, pretty things and ordered a few of the new catalogs. For quite a while I've only ordered album pages and protectors and adhesives. I need to fill the albums I already have, but the new album covers are really pretty! 

I have tried SO many different albums and I always go back to Creative Memories product. I did a few albums Project Life style, but I've been thinking of recreating them in CM albums. The PL albums are so big and bulky. Who knows. 

While on Creative Memories, though, I did order this template, too.
I can't wait to play with it! I should have my gift album complete by the time it gets here. Meanwhile, I'll be tuckering out that puppy so I can go finish putting together the Scrap Rack!

If you'd like to take a closer look at what Creative Memories is all about you can Click HERE.

If you'd like a catalog, give me a shout here, in an email, or on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment