Thursday, June 2, 2022

The Continuing Tales of Bailey: Miss Piddle Pants

 

Oh, Bailey.

Miss Piddle Pants.

Yesterday she had a horrible day. I called the vet to make an appointment for her to be looked at because the wet floors, wet carpet and wet kennel has really become a problem. They had a cancellation, so we got to see the vet sooner than expected.

She was happy for the car ride, of course, but once that vet tech went to take her temperature, well, she voiced her opinion of the whole thing with a deep, angry growl that we don't hear at home. I was a bit worried that she'd bite and glad she didn't because it was Mary who was holding on to her while the tech did the deed.

I explained my concerns and related the prior visit with a different vet and waited for the vet to come in to see us.

She had an Xray to see if she had bladder stones and they will see if she could have a UTI. We were inundated with if it's this and if it's that and what would need to be done and chastised for not doing certain things and encouraged to do other things. Until we know the results of the tests, no decisions can be made, according to what you just told me.

We gathered up Bailey and stopped at the desk to hand over the $787 they charged me and we were on our way home.


The vet should call sometime today with results.

I'm sure I'll be growling like Bailey when I hear how much it'll cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment