Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Ethel M Chocolates & Cactus Garden

Aside from all the million and one things I hate about moving, I love searching out and exploring wherever we make our home.

Savannah had so much history and awesome things to explore! I don't think we ever saw everything there was to see in Savannah.

Bill had heard about Ethel M Chocolates before Mary and I got here to Vegas, so I thought we should take a ride and see what it was all about.

It's not huge. It's not Wonka-ish, although it was fun to see! It was Sunday, so there wasn't a lot of people making magic, but there were a few.











I'd love to go back when the kitchen is in full swing, full of chocolaty goodness in progress.

The cactus garden was very cool! The only thing is, all the cactus are wrapped in Christmas lights, preparing for the holiday season. I want to go see them all lit up for the holidays, but I also want to go back and see the garden without the light wrapped cactus.

I wasn't sure we would find beautiful outdoors here in the desert. I was pleasantly surprised with the cactus garden.


































For such a small area, there were so many awesome things growing!  Can't wait to see it all lit up for the Holidays.

I have to say, though, the only thing about the place was the location. While we were there only a couple hours, the calm was broken every 15 seconds or so.

Right under the flight path to the airport.

Loud.

So loud.


No comments:

Post a Comment