Wednesday, November 7, 2018

When a truck hits you and you don't even know it...

Monday, Bill and I headed to the title company to sign the million and two papers for the town home.

I didn't feel good, but wasn't too concerned.

By the time we were finished, about 2 1/2 hours later, I was concerned.

I was freezing.

Not just cold.

Freezing.

Shit.

That means only one thing.


I don't get sick too often. When I do...



This thing hit me out of nowhere, unless not being able to sleep the two nights prior was an indication.

And it's not like I don't have anything else to do... like move. 


Even sleeping made me achy and tired. How can that even be a thing?


We are going to the final walk-thru on the townhome in about an hour. Hopefully, it's perfect. Hopefully, we get the keys. Thankfully, we have plenty of time to move before we have to be out of this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment