Friday, September 24, 2021

Finally finished! Well, almost...

 After our long, drawn out move from Savannah to Vegas, I took a trip by myself to California and spent time with some of my most favorite people! I roamed around Southern California and went to 3 amusements parks! I started my scrapbook pretty quickly after the trip, but, of course, other things got in the way and yet another move! 😝

I've finished it though! 

Well, except for the first page.

And the proper album that should be coming for all the pages to live in comfortably.

Here are a few peeks at a few of my favorite pages!


Heading out of Vegas. 
Drove around my childhood neighborhood and stopped at the site of the In & Out we went to as kids in Baldwin Park.
                                  
Bailey was new to the family and didn't understand where I was. I received several photo updates on the pup's moods.

Thanks to my niece, I got to spend one day at Disney!





I stayed at the Knott's Berry Farm Hotel, so, of course, we all had to visit Knott's, too!




I had a day of visiting the coast.

And a day at Universal Studios! 



It was a busy, but fun trip! 
(Don't think I'll ever want to go to an amusement park again, but.... )


No comments:

Post a Comment