Sunday, August 8, 2021

Maddie: Goober Face

I've been using a lot of sketches for my pages lately. It helps SO much with a starting place! Also, participating in challenges gives me something to work toward, so I really appreciate sketch sites like Sketch 'n Scrap!

It's rare that I do a one page layout, but how I've gone about my 2020 album is a bit out of the norm, so I have some empty spots to fill in. I also tend to be more detailed in my pages (for some, anyway). The sketch I used was a simple one, so I decided to just not think too hard (oh, so hard) and just put it together.



 

We catch some really funny expressions from Maddie. I don't know what's going on in this picture, really, but she has 'goober face', according to my daughter. So there ya go.

The paper I used is from a kit called -Love My Dog- (of course) from Designs by Reminisce.


Thank you for looking! 

Leave a comment so I know you were here! 

Find more scrapbook antics on FaceBook - @FocusDeanna (because I've been horrible at blogging lately.)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness...how cute is that ! She has a "deer caught in the headlight" look...so funny. Great use of that background paper. I find it really difficult to work with paper that has a large image in one of the corners. This particular sketch works really well though. You were able to place all of the elements without covering the large paw. Well done. And, that title is right; she is ADORABLE. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jacynthe! This is probably the first paper like this that I've used successfully! It was easy with this funny dog, though. We have four, so I have 3 more of these papers to do the other dogs, maybe. lol

      Delete
  2. This is so precious!! Great picture!! Great paper choices as well! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun layout and great take on the sketch too! Love your paper choices, and the your picture cracks me up! Super cute!! <3 Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute title and love the woodgrain! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your background is awesome and great title, too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete