Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Showcase those birthdays!

I was running through my emails; check, delete, save for later, but one caught my eye. I saved it for later and sat down here at my desk to really take a look at it.

Since I've actually been working in the scrap room for a couple of weeks now, getting it 'workable', my mind has been working on what I would be working on next! I finished up a gift album and have been organizing, but I want to start my next project.

I don't know if it will be birthdays, heaven knows I have a lot of those to get in albums, but in this email I opened was from Creative Memories and it's all about birthdays!

It's really cute, so I wanted to share.


You can see the whole collection HERE! And if you really love it, you can get it HERE in the What's New section!

Now to get this room picked up so I can play with pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment