Thursday, August 20, 2020

Getting to know California again

 It's been 25 years since we left California (I thought it was longer. Had to get the calculator out.) It's changed here quite a bit and since being here only a bit over a month now, one of the things I had forgotten (or didn't really notice before) was the bugs!

Vegas was the only place we lived that we didn't have a huge bug problem (if you don't count the grasshopper invasion). 

Grasshopper invasion    <<<< Click that

Our first month here in California I've noticed a ton of bugs (okay, a few) that I really wouldn't be disappointed if we weren't being reacquainted with.

First and foremost, mosquitoes.

Ick.

So I'm sharing this link that I've save for a while in my email so I can find it again. (sometimes I go thru and delete emails thinking I won't ever look at it again and then I go look for it so I can look at it again).

Mosquito Repelling Plants



No comments:

Post a Comment